Wednesday, April 18, 2012

spring in to summer!

I thought today I would do a post about spring/summer musties lets get rolling



awesome right??! now this might look like a skirt to some,It did to me at first but its really shorts! I found this at belk today while I was looking for an outfit for a fashion show this Sunday! be looking for a post about that soon!












I love this hot pink bow skirt!



This dress is really cute in fact my dress for the fashion show looks kinda like this love the shoes too!


ah lace now a lot of people will be like WHAT? LACE??! I really love these it will totally be on my summer shopping list this year!


these are my FAVORITES! I have some on as we speak and they are glitter too!


Hope you enjoyed pealse let me know if u like these post and give me some more blog ideas you would like me to do!

Thanks! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment